Welcome to Ocean's Edge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forest RP: What is going to happen next?

2 posters

Go down

Forest RP: What is going to happen next?  Empty Forest RP: What is going to happen next?

Post by Shinebright Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:23 am

Just thought I started this thread.

What do we want to see happen? We know a known character will return now in the Forest, but what will happen next?
Let's brainstorm!
Shinebright
Shinebright

Back to top Go down

Forest RP: What is going to happen next?  Empty Re: Forest RP: What is going to happen next?

Post by Delhya Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:51 am

Vaun has returned He was Merle's lovemate before the year of Storms. So we will just go play by play for character interaction. Merle may be a tad ahead of Shinebright because she is literally full out running as fast as she can.

I will post the story that was written to explain how he disappeared once I get input for Raven since he is in it as well.
Delhya
Delhya
Admin

https://oceansedgetowerholt.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Forest RP: What is going to happen next?  Empty Re: Forest RP: What is going to happen next?

Post by Shinebright Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:10 pm

Ah! Another love story! Love to see what happens. Shinebright will stay behind a bitt. To give them time to say "hello". Wink

Are we gonna celebrate? Love to cook for a group!

Btw. Were do the Loners live? Shinebright lives with the Sea-Elfes, but she is born a Wolfrider. And a Treeshaper! Maybe she is still working on a new Holt for the Elfes that don't live in the Towers, since the old one may be distroyed in the great Storm? Can imagine it is taking her a long time.
Shinebright
Shinebright

Back to top Go down

Post by Delhya Sat Dec 27, 2014 1:27 pm

That sounds great and I am sure would be appreciated by the loners, I know Shaft would!!. I imagine some may live in either Holt they just don't feel beholden to follow one Chief or the other if they do. also I would think folk would bother you for Bows and Arrows when the time comes. Merle currently uses Vaun's old bow but would need arrows. Shinebright may be closeish to Moondove the Twoers current Rockshaper. She would make arrowheads and may be able to metal shape I will have to read up on it.
Delhya
Delhya
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinebright Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:04 pm

Reading this I think Shinebright is more of a "betwener", like Merle, because she isn't really a Sea-Elf. I think I will draw the Holt Shinebright is making. Could we move her to the Loners too?

Last edited by Shinebright on Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shinebright
Shinebright

Back to top Go down

Post by Delhya Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:12 pm

Yeah that is fine you can move her over. Just be sure to move any art to under the correct art folder also
Delhya
Delhya
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinebright Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:17 pm

Done!

I could make strong bows and arrows for the tribes. She could make all sorts of things. She is now working on a fence to keep out the water, maybe Moondove could help? And Shinebright could help re-inforcing the inside of the Tower?
Shinebright
Shinebright

Back to top Go down

Post by Delhya Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:58 pm

Sure he could shape roots and stuff that Moondove finds as she rock shapes. Keep water out of where? Other than the Year of Storms I don't think there has ever been a flood issue.
Delhya
Delhya
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinebright Sat Dec 27, 2014 3:07 pm

No, but could be just in case. I know what fear of water can make you do.....fortunatly not very seriously, but it makes you want to be prepared eventhought it isn't necessary.

But if you think it isn't, then we can leave it, Wink, then I can just create a Holt.
Will send you some drawings to aprove, lol.
Shinebright
Shinebright

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum